Metro Care, Inc. is a state-licensed provider of non-medical care. We offer these services to clients and their families.
Below are the following individuals eligible to avail our non-medical home care services:
- Patients who are in need of assistance from home health aides and nurses
- Patients who need reminders to take their medication
- Patients who are recovering from surgery, accidents, or injuries
- Patients who require assistance and guidance after getting a new diagnosis
- Senior or elders who wish to be accompanied and taken care of at home
If you belong to any of the described patients above and would want seek for our quality support and care, you may set an appointment with us through filling up our online form or through calling us using our contact number, 612-735-5450.
We work in all Twin Cities Metro Areas and Suburbs, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Washington County, Dakota County, Anoka County, Scott County, Olmsted County and Stearns County.